Skip to main content

The Blogger Recognition and Liebster Awards! | Laurelella

Hello Dreamers,

On the 22nd August Lou from 'Lou's World' nominated me for the 'Blogger Recognition Award' Thank you so much, Lou. You are a sweet, lovely spirit and a wonderful Blogger!! 

The Rules:

1) Write a post to show your award
2) Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
3) Give a brief story about why you started blogging
4) Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5) Nominate 5 awesome bloggers for the award (it was originally 15 bloggers however I wanted my choices to be special and unique to me. Sorry if I didn't mention you!)


Why I started Blogging

I found that Teenage lives aren't documented and remembered as much as they are and I had a lot of thoughts bubbling up in my head! I needed somewhere to share my favourite things to do and really communicate with others and reach out for advice but also provide some helpful advice to people around me. 

Advice To Bloggers

Write content on your blog which interests you. There is no point in writing about something which you aren't passionate about. It will show people how little care you have for that subject! People can really tell that you love a certain thing and they will encourage you to do more of what makes you happy!

Spend time on your blog and make is special to you!! Put effort into making your blog reflect your personality and be easy to read and pretty. No one wants to read a blog which hasn't been loved!! Put features which please you and hopefully, will make others happy too!!

My 5 Nominees:

Ameena's Musings ~ http://ameenasmusings.com/

Liebster:

Also, I got nominated for the 'Liebster Award' for the second time!! Here is the first award: Liebster-awards-blogmas-2.html

The lovely Diane Lynn  nominated me on 29th August! I thought I would answer the questions asked in that so I am still partially taking part in the award. :)

1) Coffee or Tea? 
Tea straight up. I have never tasted coffee before so I wouldn't know!

2) What was the last book you read?
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

3) If you could only take one cd with you on a deserted island, what would it be? 
Ben Rector :P

4) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Go to the toilet then wash my face!

5) If you could be anything in the world when you grow up, what would it be?
A musician for Disney.

6) If you won a million dollars/pounds what is the first thing you would buy?
A new keyboard or a dog!

7) Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
Is neither an option?!

8) What is the last board game you played?
Probably Scrabble!! If cards counts, I play cards with my family all the time!

9) What is the last movie you saw?
The Lion King!! I have seen it so many times now...

10) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Shy, creative and bubbly!

11) What is your favourite quote?
"Inhale the future, Exhale the past."

* Where else can you find me?


Comment, Share and Explore!

I hope you are having a wonderful day, I will speak to you very soon. Keep smiling! Comment on this post what you would like to see next and how you found this post!
Bye!!
Lauren xx




Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100th Blog Post!! | Laurelella

Hello Dreamers, I cannot believe I am about to write this but... It's my 100th blog post on Laurelella!!!  I am bursting with excitement at the fact that I have posted 100 full content posts!
Thank You!I want to thank you, yes you, for reading my posts. Whether you have only just discovered my blog or if you have been with me from the beginning! 
My Corner Of The Internet!
I started Laurelella up on the 25th August, 2015. I had little knowledge on what I was doing but I needed somewhere to share all of the thoughts I was hopelessly trying to cram into my head. Now it is the 100th post I have ever published. I cannot explain how much you all mean to me! 
Gratitude! During my journey, I have been making a gratitude diary.  Inspired by Diane: http://www.thegratitudeletters.com/ I would like to share with you 10 things which I have been appreciating the most.
1): Kindness of the community. I get a fuzzy feeling inside of me whenever I post a blog post. This is because of the ongoing sup…

Monday Motivation #2! | Laurelella

Hello Dreamers, Welcome to the second Monday Motivation post! 
Have a look at the last one: http://laurelella.blogspot.com/2016/09/monday-motivation










* Where else can you find me?
https://twitter.com/LaurenStantonxhttps://uk.pinterest.com/laurelellablog/https://plus.google.comhttps://www.goodreads.com/user/ Comment, Share and Explore! I hope you are having aterrificday, I will speak to you very soon. Comment on this post what you would like to see next and how you found this post!
I loaf you all!! :) Bye!! Lauren xx

Monday Motivation! #1 | Laurelella

Hello Dreamers, Today I decided I was going to start a new little series on Laurelella. Monday Motivation!! 
I will be sharing some cute gif, quotes and happy speeches which will hopefully lighten your mood and make you feel ecstatic. :)
This post is in the evening for me but I believe it is never too late to feel motivated and happy. I hope you like this idea because I love making people and I thought this would be a brilliant way to do it. Here is your first Monday Motivation. 

Bye Sweeties!!
Lauren xx